Lead Site Tech
|Job reference nr.:||RA-100314|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 13, 2020|
|Job duration:||10 months|
|Schedule:||2 Weeks On / 2 Weeks Off|
Looking for a temporary job as Lead Site Technician in Netherlands? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Renewables professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Lead Site Tech.
Atlas Professionals is searching for 2 consultant who will be working as Lead Site Technician (BOP) at the borssele 01+ 02 offshore wind farm project working back to back.
Lead Site Tech:
• Responsible for the Site Technicians. Rota, timesheets etc.
• Overall daily planning of tasks and RAMS
• Conduct and record toolbox talks and other relevant HSE documentation
• Ensure the necessary quality documentation is prepared and collected for archiving
• Liaise with Offshore Operations Manager in connection with planning of the operations
• Be available to attend call-outs in accordance with vessel movements and construction requirements, including weekends and evenings
• Maintenance and replacement of defective fall-arrestors
• Cleaning of offshore assets using jet/power washer (includes boat landings etc.)
• Keep records of offshore structures for bird guano
• Generator maintenance assistance, fuelling and removal
• Installation and removal of reflectors (in support of installation vessels)
• Maintenance of and replacement of defective Aviation/Temporary Navigation light on assets
• Site walk-downs and checks (as directed by CM)
• Inspection and certification of hook-on points
• Assist with fuelling of vessels
• Removal of waste from structures
• Cleaning mould/mildew and removal of water from inside the TP's
• Ad-hoc tasks (both onshore and offshore)
• General yard duties, which will include manual handling (in support of Harbour Site Supervisor)
Extra tasks taken over for packages where agreed and where budget is following the tasks:
• Walk down/handover inspection on Foundation, WTG, TPs etc.
• Check, maintain and replace any damaged items on the offshore structures such as gate pins, latches, etc.
• Assisting SAP's with fitting of locks and chains during commissioning
• Servicing, repair, re-fuelling and removal of foundation generators
• Confined Space Work
• Installation and removal of prisms
• Removal of Navigation lights
• Install and removal of internal sacrificial anodes
• GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling.
• Some projects (where helicopters will be used for transportation) HUET, STCW 2010, OPITO or BOSIET and CA-EBS (STASS, HEED or EBS)
• OGUK Medical certificate incl. Chester Step
• Relevant education: Rigger/Bandsman/Slinger, Cutting/Grinding/Drilling and confined space
• Trained and authorised by the fall arrest system manufacturer to repair and replace SRL fall arrest system
Three years of relevant experience / For Lead Site Technicians 5 years of similar jobs.
Should you be interested in the position of Lead Site Tech, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Reza Amin, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number null