Management Accountant - Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||FR-127070|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for a skilled Management Accountant to work in our Bristol office. The Management Accountant role is perfect for individuals looking to manage their own work load, who are great communicators, detail driven and results focussed.
Atlas Professionals is a global leading recruitment company in the oil and gas, marine and renewables industry with 25 offices in 18 countries. We are the leading global recruitment company in our industries and believe few things are more essential to people than finding and keeping meaningful work. Atlas is the nexus, where our visionary clients find the professionals they need at the frontier of Energy, Marine and Renewables. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and investing in people is important to us; we are transparent, open and straightforward and we do what we promise.
This role is situated in an international finance team that aspires to reshape the processes and activities to continuously improve and identify the most efficient ways of working. This role is crucial to collaborate with the entire finance team to get the numbers right, and make the reporting to all stakeholders relevant, timely, accurate and complete.
To achieve this, the finance team are globally harmonizing all local ways of working, into a centralized and harmonized approach. You will have to connect with the tax, insurance and payroll team to support financial controllers to achieve alignment and control on the cross departmental activities.
As a Management Accountant you will have the ability to analyse finance data to assist in providing commercial financial support to the business. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Producing timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis.
- Investigating variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- Performing month end for Accounts Payable, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger in the finance system.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Preparing periodical tax returns (VAT, PAYE, NI, and Foreign Taxes).
- Controlling cash flow, including payment scheduling.
- Sales - invoices & credit notes as per contracts & purchase orders, credit control & payments.
- Banking - managing of all payments & receipts, tracking of charges & interest, interaccount transfers & reconciliations, credit card payments & reconciliations.
- To be newly qualified or part qualified accountant, ACCA, AAT level 3 or above.
- Excellent computer literacy, especially MS Office (Excel).
- Knowledge of local taxes such as PAYE, VAT and CIT.
- Workday experience is preferred
You’ll work in an international dynamic environment, where no day is the same;
We give you plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, an apprentice and a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
Excellent working conditions with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues!
We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, great professionals working for us and clients that we have worked with for years. We look to build teams that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, abilities and ultimately decide employment on the basis of merit. If you're eager to join the Atlas family and to learn more about our unique industry and think you have what we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you.