Marine Mammal / Fauna / Seabird Observer
|Job reference nr.:||RK-010411|
|Job category:||Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job location:||International Waters|
Atlas provides tailor made environmental solutions to the offshore construction, hydrocarbon and renewable energy industries on a worldwide basis. At the moment we are seeking Marine Mammal/Fauna/Seabird Observers and/or PAM operators having solid experience with Marine Seismic Surveying projects.
- A minimum of a BSc degree in environmental science, natural resources, marine science, or a related field Five years of work experience for Lead MMO's, two for MMO's.
- JNCC approved MMO and/or BOEMRE approved PSO training.
- OPITO approved BOSIET or FOET.
- Norwegian Maritime Directorate (NMD) Medical and/or OGUK Medical.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Preparation of various technical reports
- Must have the ability to conduct tasks independently
- This position may involve working in remote field locations, and may include night/weekend shifts, and/or working in challenging weather conditions.
- Flexibility is an absolute must in this industry.
Should you be interested in the position of Marine Mammal / Fauna / Seabird Observer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Montse Raurell, Personnel Coordinator in Vic, Spain stating reference number RK-010411