Marine Piping & Layout Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||CL-084114|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 11, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Marine. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Marine Piping & Layout Engineer to work in Singapore. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
- Well aware of Marine Piping design concept / Design code & CLASS requirements, and Independently lead, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Marine Piping within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues. Independently manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems.
- Prepares Specifications, Technical Guidance, Standard drawings
- Manage and Guide Detail Engineering Contractor and ensure detail engineering deliverables with acceptable quality within timelines.
- Field engineering and construction support at a fabrication and ship yards (in China, Southeast Asia or Brazil)
- Singaporeans & Singapore PRs to apply only
- More than 15 years of relevant experience in Oil/Gas Sector
- Should be qualified engineer. (Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering)
- Has prior experience working on FPSOs
- A Team player
Should you be interested in the position of Marine Piping & Layout Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-084114