|Job reference nr.:||FR-135483|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for an enthusiastic Market Analyst to join the Atlas Group. This role would be supporting our divisions across the offshore energy, marine and renewable markets (specifically offshore wind) to identify and advise the business of new opportunities and highlight changes within this dynamic market.
You will be researching the market conditions and activity and using business intelligence and data to understand project phases, contract wins and identify opportunities for Atlas.
You will advise senior leaders across the global business and provide insight to the markets in order for them to make business decisions that relate to tenders and recruitment activity.
As a market analyst you will be someone who is interested in understanding the offshore energy, marine and renewable sectors and has a drive and passion for working within the industry that Atlas operates in.
In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Demonstrate the ability to use business intelligence to monitor performance
- Is able to maintain sources of external information databases to identify opportunities, understand project phases and contract wins
- Prepare comprehensive and detailed reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating to clear and understandable goals.
- Using analytics skills and techniques to transform into insights on :
- How markets will develop in; size, technology, operationally, organisationally
- Staffing consequences and how these needs will be met
- Quantifying the opportunity for our business
- Competitors analysis; existing companies and barriers to entry in the marketplace
- Developing recommended actions plans for key market areas and next steps for internal teams
- You will have previous experience in a similar role or a degree in a relevant subject (such as but not limited to Market Analytics, Strategic Marketing, Business Intelligence)
You’ll work in an international dynamic environment, where no two days are the same.
We give you plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, an apprentice and a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
Excellent working conditions with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues!
If required, full industry training will be provided with the opportunity to extend your training in a market research executive capacity. In addition to a competitive salary we also offer an annual company bonus scheme, company benefits depending on work location
We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, great professionals working for us and clients that we have worked with for years. We look to build teams that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, abilities and ultimately decide employment on the basis of merit. If you're eager to join the Atlas family and to learn more about our unique industry and think you have what we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to HR@atlasprofessionals.com