Materials & Corrosion Senior Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||CL-084110|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 11, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Materials & Corrosion Senior Engineer. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Corrosion and Materials Engineer for FPSO facility during Detailed Engineering and Execution;
- Perform corrosion analysis and material selection studies for offshore Oil and Gas facilities (FPSOs) involving systems such as oil separation and stabilization, gas compression, gas sweeting and dehydration, produced water treatment, seawater treatment, utilities, and marine systems.
- Prepare Corrosion Assessment and Material Selection Report.
- Support on the preparation for Piping, Valves, Equipment, and Systems Requisition Specifications (As part of the Requisition Specification preparation, the Engineer should review, understand, and become familiar with Company's general specifications for Piping, Valves, Equipment, Sour Service, Fabrication, etc. )
- Review vendor proposals for Piping, Valves, Equipment, and Systems and support on the preparation of the Requisitions Technical Bid Evaluations. Evaluate supplier “after award” documentation (drawings, ITPs, welding / manufacturing / fabrication procedures, NDE procedures, etc) and requests for deviations. Participate on KOM and inspection visits to manufacturers and fabrication yards (as applicable). Review and comment (If required) Company's fabrication / welding specification, structural material specifications, and painting specification.
- Evaluate yard painting procedures and quality assurance programs liaising with Company painting inspectors.
- Evaluate yard welding procedures procedures and quality assurance programs liaising with Company welding and quality teams.
- Review and participate on the cathodic protection design of Hull and Tanks of facility. Liaise with operations integrity team for the development of corrosion monitoring strategies and evaluation of inspection results.
- Liaise with operations integrity and chemical teams for optimization of chemical selection / dosage / general requirements. Liaise with integrity, construction, and maintenance teams for the development and implementation of preservation procedures.
- Singaporeans & Singapore PRs to apply only
- 10 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering & then Master’s degree in Engineering with focus on materials / corrosion (preferred)
- Has prior experience working on FPSOs
- A Team player
Should you be interested in the position of Materials & Corrosion Senior Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-084110