Monitoring Center Lead
|Job reference nr.:||CL-092501|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||January 31, 2020|
We are searching for professionals who are willing to work for one of the largest developers of offshore wind farm in Taiwan. Our client has been involved in the development of more than 20 offshore wind farms globally.
Would you be interested to get experience in offshore wind installation activities and switching operations in Taiwan? If yes, then applying might be a great idea!
- Work is in Taiwan
- Esurance 24h/day, 7/days week an occupied monitoring center
- Coordinating the team members and set up shift plans of the monitoring center
- Advising and instructing the team members
- Following instructions and advising from the directorial engineer and commissioning management
- Taiwanese preferred
- At least a technical vocational training
- Good English and Chinese linguistic proficiency
- Advanced electrical knowledge
- Very good team leader skills
- Good IT knowledge is desired
- Experience in a monitoring center is an advantage
Should you be interested in the position of Monitoring Center Lead, please send your application via the apply button.
Together with your CV please provide below information:
Availability to start:
Copies of required certificates:
For more information, please contact Ayleen Sadvakassova, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-092501