Offshore Installation Manager
|Job reference nr.:||FS-126138|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Offshore Installation Manager. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Analyze, recommend and optimise offshore installation, logistics concepts and installation procedures prior to and during installation.
- Prepare technical invitation-to-tender documents
- In cooperation with Package and Contract manager; tender, negotiate and recommend installation contracts incl. MWS.
- Manage offshore installation contractor and MWS incl. cross discipline cooperation within the project team.
- Ensure contractor's delivery and own review of method statements and risk assessments
- Set up and implement HAZID/HAZOP for installation design / offshore installation operations.
- Provide progress reports to PM for all managed contracts incl. all significant technical risks, and develop contingency plans.
- Supervise and approve trialing, tool development, loading and vessel setup
- Supervise installation campaign initiation offshore
- Manage Client’s Representatives and QA Daily Progress Report
- Create, monitor and Control execution of Design Quality (Reporting) and QAS and align input from Supplier quality
- Management of product NCR
- Review of method statements from Supplier
- Review of product and as-built documentation during AP execution phase
- Knowledge of array cable installation
- Knowledge of cable load out
- Knowledge of cable laying
- Knowledge of cable pulling
- Knowledge of cable protection systems
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.