|Job reference nr.:||CL-107938|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 2, 2020|
|Job location:||International Waters|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Offshore Medic. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- To provide comprehensive Medic and Occupational Health function to Client's asset
- Ensure adequate resources of medical equipment and consumables are available to cover all foreseeable platform requirements
- Provide clinical service for routine illness and minor injury
- Focal point for medical reporting
- COSHH coordinator
- DSE / Ergonomic assessor
- Ensure all duties relating to occupational health Hygiene and safety are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- HSE Performance Act as point of contact for all HSE issues and support for offshore platform, to include:
- Regulations, policies, plans & reports (internal and external)
- Carry out induction and orientation training for new starts and visitors. Communicate and implement client HSE policies, site standards and objectives, management arrangements, and contribute to HSE performance, as a position holder and as an individual.
- Administration and reporting on progress relating to the Medical system. Maintain records and produce reports. Coach and engage the crew.
- Supervision of personnel engaged in all aspects of maintenance and overhaul of any lifesaving and firefighting appliances.
- To provide health, safety and environmental advice in all matters relating to Planned Shutdowns, Vessel outages, Tank entry, etc.
- An active member of all risk assessment discussions.
- Support safety meetings to ensure key HSE issues are communicated.
- Deliver and coach others on the commitments in QSSHE plans.
- Have a good knowledge of the external regulations, approved codes of practice and all areas of HSE work on the platform e.g. PUWER.
- Familiarise with the asset and associated Safety Cases
- Document custodian, act as subject matter expert (SME) and maintain technical accuracy of specific controlled documents.
- Support Safety Reps in the delivery of continuous safety performance and setting their own HSE objectives
- Responsible for the effective management of HSE and for coordinating activities in this respect, particularly as regards self-regulation and audit
- Actively participate in Action Teams
- Act as an individual champion for HSE issues.
- Support the preparation and practice of emergency exercises, testing against ERP procedures.
- Supervision of radiological work for client activities as the nominated 'Radiation Protection Supervisor'. Organise the transportation and cleaning or disposal of LSA contaminated equipment and maintain records.
- Act as co-ordinator of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) activities, waste management, (advice only on shipment of hazardous goods by sea and air).
- Undertake environmental inspections and compliance assurance
- Act as focal point for all environmental issues
- Work closely with the onshore Environmental Specialist
- Singaporean & Singaporen PRs preffered
- Offshore Survival to OGUK Standard
- Offshore Medic Certificate
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Certificate (Diploma Preferred)
- Occupational Hygiene Qualifications (Core modules in Asbestos, COSHH, Noise, Vibration), preferred but not essential
- Radiation Protection Supervisor, preferred but not essential
- Environmental Knowledge, preferred but not essential
- Risk Assessment, incident investigation and auditing skills
- Reporting and presenting skills (Written & Verbal)
Should you be interested in the position of Offshore Medic, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number null