|Job reference nr.:||EL-118432|
|Job category:||Management & QC, Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||June 1, 2021|
Our client is looking for a Onshore Coordinator. The job is based in Singapore. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Management & QC;Operations & Maintenance team in Singapore, Singapore.
- You will be responsible on the project location for the establishment of a financial accounting and logistical organisation.
- Because of the ad hoc nature of the projects and the wide variety of project locations, the emphasis in this role will be on logistical organisation. You will be the person who will coordinate logistical organisation of colleagues (accommodation, transport) and equipment (customs, transport, procurement).
- You will draft straightforward financial reports on location that will be discussed with the client on a daily basis.
- Bachelor of Master degree, or equivalent education and ability.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an international maritime setting.
- Willingness and open to travel/relocate.
- Sound knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Open to work on weekends and public holidays frequently, with OT and allowances compensated.
- An excellent mastery of both written and spoken English .
- Singaporean / Singapore PR Preferred due to Covid Travel Restriction
- Singaporean or Singapore PR preferred due to COVID Travel Restriction
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.