Onshore Operator (Noord-Holland)
|Job reference nr.:||BF-081791|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||March 1, 2020|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
For one of our oil and gas clients in Noord-Holland, we are looking for a Dutch speaking onshore operator.
- Performs Operational tasks in the field and Central Control Room.
- Completes operational PM’s, keeps records and reports malfunctions of equipment.
- Performs routine maintenance & site inspections, releasing the work permits at the job site (including a LMRA), performs a job site inspection after completion of work.
- Responsible for placing, verifying and removing process isolations.
- Carry out Condensate & Produced Water shipments.
- Perform panel duties in the Central Control Room and in that role responsible for the processes of all onshore Assets.
- Deputize for the Shift Team Lead if required.
- Reporting of work order results in Maximo (failures, technical findings, asset status, material consumptions, etc.).
- Updates the Operational e-logbook with all relevant information.
- Perform all relevant duties in the Permit to Work system (eVision).
- Designing and verifying process isolations (four eyes principle).
- Checks and mark up revised drawings.
- Keep personal certifications up to date.
- Comply with corporate general safety rules, safety rules regarding his professional trade and the rules as per work procedures.
- Ensures that all work complies with HSSE policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Make sure that work permit instructions are fully respected.
- Reports all accidents / incidents / near misses and potential hazards immediately.
- Supports the Shift Team Lead during Incidents or Emergency Response situations.
- Medium level technical education (MBO or equivalent).
- VCA – (preferably VCA-VOL).
- 3 years’ experience in the process industry (preferably oil & gas).
- Demonstrate knowledge of safe systems of work, hazard awareness and mitigation.
- Good analytical skills.
- Self-starter and able to work both independently and as a good team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Computer skills (Required): Word, Excel.
- Dutch – Fluent, English – Working knowledge.
- Working in a 5-shift rotation.
Should you be interested in the position of Sr. Process Operator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Jin Yoo, Recruiter in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number BF-081791.