|Job reference nr.:||LS-113342|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Engineering & Project Controls, Management & QC, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||February 4, 2021|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
At the moment we are looking for a Operation Manager to one of oue clients
Implement the hemisphere’s strategic plan to achieve its goals and objectives, working closely with and under the direction of the General Manager. Maintain and enhance the hemisphere’s reputation as an industry leader with customer and vendor relationships. Manage offshore drilling operations for all assigned MODUs including customer interactions, conflict resolution, logistics, manning, technical operations, asset preservation and maintenance and other duties necessary to maintain operations.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / MARKETING
• Enhance and maintain region target customer and all other customer relationships.
• Enhance and maintain relationships with vendors.
• Work closely with marketing and department for contract bid proposals.
• Monitor hemisphere external and internal environment to ensure hemisphere remains competitive.
• Assist in feasibility studies/business plans for new opportunities
• Implement the hemisphere’s established operational plans to achieve its goals and objectives working closely with and under the direction of the General Manager.
• Initiate develop and/or present hemisphere-wide projects to the General Manager, VP Operations as required.
• Chair/Participate in staff and team meetings.
• Support the company’s Equal Opportunity Program.
• Maintain effective, open and regular communication with the General Manager and other management team members.
• Responsible for performance and management of region operations.
• Provide oversight, evaluation and direction in regard to the hemisphere’s capital assets and asset management.
• Recommend policies and programs that guide the hemisphere in maintaining and improving operations.
• Advise, counsel, direct and supervise company personnel.
• Guide training and development of hemisphere personnel.
• Conduct periodic documented performance evaluations of hemisphere personnel.
• Maintain files as necessary for company business operations.
• Approve or review AFE’s, as required, in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
• Provide input for the annual hemisphere operating and Capital Expenditures Budget working with and under the direction of the General Manager.
• Monitor and control actual vs. budgetary performance for hemisphere operations.
• Monitor the hemisphere for results based on the operational plans and make recommendations to the General Manager for improvement and adjustment as business conditions dictate including audits of safety, operations, purchasing, cost controls, housekeeping/hygiene, material conditions, and MAPP.
• Special projects as directed by the General Manager and/or VP – Operations.
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and is not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties that may be required in the position.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of leadership/management experience in drilling industry required.
• 5 or more years of experience in offshore drilling operations with Jack-ups and Semi-Submersibles.
• Experienced in business affairs.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.