|Job reference nr.:||SL-134478|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||July 1, 2022|
We are looking for a Operations Coordinator for both technical and operational project services during the preparation and execution phase.
- Communicator, problem solver, hands on
- Able to handle unforeseen situations. Act professional and is a team-player.
- Able to expand local Taiwan operations.
- First point of contact to Taiwanese clients and Taiwan offshore based operators.
- Arrange topics such as crewing, visa and spare parts when required in close corporation with clients and organisation
- Independent and self-starting
- Close corporation with the head office located in Europe
- Direct reporting to the Operations Manager in Europe
- Setup local supply chain for maintenance and spare parts
- Anticipates problems and takes preventive action
- Organize, manage and supervise equipment mobilisations and demobilisations
- Professional Education in Economy and Technical/ logistics,
- Offshore Certificates are preferred
- Offshore medical preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a maritime project environment
- Relevant experience in Offshore and/or Wind industry is preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written in English
- Willingness to travel (both on and offshore)
- no 9 to 5 mentality
- Stress resistant
- Standard MS Office abilities
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
- General knowledge of offshore and/or offshore wind vessels is preferred
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.