OSS Electrical Equipment Manager
|Job reference nr.:||IC-137596|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine, Operations & Maintenance, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 1, 2022|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United States|
We are looking for a OSS Electrical Equipment Manager
The roles of the offshore substation Electrical Equipment Manager is a key coordination role for the offshore business, it ensures the electrical designs and contract technical requirements meet business procedures and industry best practice.
The Off Shore Substation Electrical Equipment Manager will be integrated within the Offshore Platform Team being responsible for:
- Definition of main design criteria and functional requirements regarding Offshore Platform (OP) electrical design including main electrical equipment, low voltage system, control, protection, metering, SCADA and telecommunications, managing the work of a team of specialists in the aforementioned areas.
- Being aware of electrical area interfaces with other areas, managing them as well as the associated inputs and outputs required for project progress.
- Assuring the internal coordination of the Electrical Team working for the OP project in order that the design deliverables produced by subcontractors are received, reviewed, commented, accepted or rejected by the right person in due time.
- Collecting and making available for the OP design the relevant information from other electrical areas of the project out of the OP Design Team (i.e. TSO, electrical system studies, WTGs, array or export cables).
- Being the focal point for reporting the OP engineering coordinator about the electrical area and providing technical support to any other area regarding OP electrical design until the OP is transferred to O&M.
- Working with the On Shore Electrical Equipment Manager for the complete integration of the two systems.
· Knowledge and experience of EHV/HV electrical equipment
· Experience of engineering design and delivery.
· Understanding of electromechanical drawings and documents.
· Analytical, with an eye for detail
· Project, contract and time management, with ability to complete projects and keep to deadlines
· Numerical skills and ability to quantify the costs of potential incidents
· Strong leadership, teamwork and customer service ethic
· Adaptable and good at problem solving
· Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
· Results orientated
· Good communication skills at various levels
Flexibility to travel between Iberdrola offices, contractor facilities and the project
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.