Payroll Administrator - Aberdeen
|Job reference nr.:||FR-133841|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our finance team in Aberdeen. Our team are seeing some exciting growth and require a new member of the team to provide payroll service delivery, collaborating with a team of existing payroll professionals and forward-thinking business partners throughout the company to support the finance structure.
The payroll administrator is responsible for maintaining the administrative processes which are related to all payroll activities. The finance team are globally harmonising all local ways of working, into a centralised approach and accurate and timely payroll is critical in the success of the whole team.
As the payroll administrator you are responsible for the payroll activities assigned to a particular business unit. Other aspects of the role include
- Administrating and processing of the payroll of the assigned operation and external clients as required.
- Ensuring accurate and efficient processing of all payroll-related documentation.
- Receiving, verifying and processing all information used to update the payroll and timekeeping systems.
- Use your independent judgement to determine consistency and completeness of each pay record.
- Use your own discretion to prioritise tasks in order to adhere to predetermined deadlines and tight time constraints.
- To have an understanding of all related payroll topics including pension.
- Proven ability to optimise payroll processes.
- Able to understand documents and contracts as related to payroll, HR, pension and other employee related benefits.
- Ability to work towards multiple deadlines for processing payrolls due on a monthly and weekly basis
- Able to interface with operational managers, staff members as well as personnel.
- Experience in using Star payroll system preferred
You’ll work in an international dynamic environment, where no two days are the same.
We give you plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, an apprentice and a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
Excellent working conditions with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues!
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer an annual company bonus scheme, company benefits including Vitality Private Medical Care, Life assurance, Income protection cover, contributory pension, 25 days holiday as standard with the ability to increase to 30 and Gym membership contribution.
Think you have what it takes?
We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, great professionals working for us and clients that we have worked with for years. We look to build teams that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, abilities and ultimately decide employment on the basis of merit. If you're eager to join the Atlas family and to learn more about our unique industry and think you have what we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to HR@atlasprofessionals.com if you would like to apply!