|Job reference nr.:||JG-101304|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2020|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Permit Manager with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Germany. Do you have the necessary experience?
Working with our Senior Permit Manager, you will provide expertise in all matters relating to permitting process, including environmental impact assessment, for our offshore German wind project portfolio.
You will also work with Project Managers and wider Project Teams in all matters relating to securing permits / changes to existing permits. Prior to each application, you will manage the environmental impact assessment work, with support of consultants, co-ordinate engagement with relevant authorities and external stakeholders and manage internal inputs, including project design and planning legal advice. Following application submission, you will take the projects through the hearing process, including the provision of required documentation. Throughout the process, the Permit Manager will be required to understand the risks to achieving a permit and put in place strategies to reduce these risks.
As well as permitting projects, the Permit manager will provide advice to our Portfolio and Transactions team on permitting risks in relation to new sites and acquisition.
The Permit Manager will be required to promote a safety conscious environment.
Candidates shall have:
• A degree in Environmental Science or similar with at last 5 years’ experience in a relevant discipline
• A demonstrable working knowledge of the German permitting process, including Environmental Impact Assessment and Appropriate Assessment
• A track record of liaison with relevant authorities and stakeholder management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (German)
• Experience of working within multi-disciplinary teams / team working skills
• Good understanding of health and safety regulations and requirements
• An awareness of renewable energy policy and its impact on project development
Previous experience of working within the wind industry is an advantage but is not required.
Should you be interested in the position of Permit Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Josh Goff, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number null