|Job reference nr.:||CL-114606|
|Job category:||ROV, Diving & Inspection|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||January 29, 2021|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in ROV, Diving & Inspection. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Personnel Coordinator to work in Singapore. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
- Recruiting, selecting Professionals from the Outer circle of Professionals.
- Evaluating and developing Professionals from the Inner circle of Professionals during the period the Contracted Professionals is not on an Order.
- Using various media to attract potential Professionals.
- Maintaining the files of Contracted Professionals with all relevant documents.
- Manage existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued utilisation and increased commitment.
- Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing Professionals on various levels.
- Maintaining the files of Contracted Professionals with all relevant documents, including notes of dialogues and meetings.
- Tracking personnel utilisation and ensuring Account Managers are informed.
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to ensure compliance and possibilities to further career development.
- Frequent appraisals of the Contracted Professionals.
- Participating in exhibitions and business meeting with Account Managers.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and shortlisting candidates.
- Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to Clients for contract / employment.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to assist Account Managers in the sales process.
- Occasional administration duties will include contract and travel arranging, database updates and CV writing.
- General support to Account Managers in the sales process, which may include Client contact.
- The Personnel Coordinator is required to read and understand documents and contracts related to personnel. This includes the ability to interface with the customer, candidates and personnel.
- The Personnel Coordinator can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Believes and complies with the Client shared values.
- Bachelors / Master degree in relevant subject, or the ability to perform at this level by industry experience.
- Singaporeans & Singapore PR preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a sales or recruitment position. Industry knowledge preferable but not essential.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Motivation and pro-activeness
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.