Personnel Coordinator - Banbury
|Job reference nr.:||FR-094129|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are the global market leaders for HR and Staffing for the Offshore Energy and Marine industry and has offices in 16 countries - from Russia to Brazil, Norway to Singapore. Our global reach enables us to search worldwide for the most talented professionals to meet the needs of our many clients. We are looking for a passionate skilled Recruiter who is ready for the challenge to join a successful fast paced organisation where no two days are the same.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Recruiting and selection of Professionals for Client roles.
- Evaluating and developing the performance of our contracted Professionals.
- Using various media to attract new potential Candidates.
- Maintaining up-to-date files of contracted Professionals with all relevant information.
Your responsibilities will further include:
- Evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
- Managing existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships, to ensure continued utilization and increased commitment.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents, including notes of dialogues and meetings.
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to ensure compliance and possibilities to further career development.
- Frequent appraisals of the contracted Professional.
- Participating in exhibitions and business meetings.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
- Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to clients for contract / employment.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence.
- Occasional administration duties will include database updates and CV writing
- General support in the sales process, which may include Client contact.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, with at least one or two years of experience within a sales admin or recruitment position. Previous oil and gas, engineering or renewable energy experience or knowledge of the industry would be a massive advantage. During the role you will be required to read and understand documents and contracts related to our Professionals. This includes the ability to interface with the Customer, potential Candidates and contracted Professionals. You will be required to work both independently and as part of a team.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer an annual company bonus scheme, company benefits including Private Medical Care, Life Assurance, Critical Illness cover, Contributory Pension, 25 days holiday as standard with the ability to increase to 30, Volunteer day and Gym membership contribution.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ffion Rossiter, HR Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FR-094129