Personnel Coordinator - Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||FR-111795|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for a passionate skilled Personnel Coordinator/Resourcer to work on temporary contract roles within the offshore industry with a strong focus on Renewable energy projects.
The Personnel Coordinator role is perfect for individuals excel working in a team, are confident communicators, outgoing, sociable and are keen to learn more about technical recruitment roles.
We are global market leaders for HR and Staffing for the Offshore Energy and Marine industry and has offices globally - from Russia to Brazil, Norway to Singapore. Our global reach enables us to search worldwide for the most talented professionals to meet the needs of our many clients.
This position is working closely with the Account Managers to recruit and select potential professionals using various different outlets to reach the right audience. You will communicating with them regularly updating them on project information, role specifics, key dates and answering any questions whilst being supported by our internal teams to give out the right details.
As a Personnel Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for your professionals working on the client projects. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Manage existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued utilisation and increased commitment.
- Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents, including notes of dialogues and meetings.
- Tracking personnel utilisation and ensuring Account Managers are informed.
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to ensure compliance and possibilities to further career development.
- Frequent appraisals of the contracted Professional.
- Participating in exhibitions and business meeting with Account Managers.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
- Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to clients for contract / employment.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to assist Account Managers in the sales process.
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment is essential
- A background in Engineering or technical recruitment is preferred
In addition to a competitive salary we offer an annual company bonus scheme, company benefits including Vitality Private Medical Care, Life assurance, Critical illness cover, contributory pension, 25 days holiday as standard with the ability to increase to 30 and Gym membership contribution.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.