Personnel Coordinator - Renewables Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||FR-122400|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for passionate skilled Resourcer/Personnel Coordinator to join our Renewables team. The Offshore Wind industry is set to grow exponentially over the upcoming years across the globe.
The Resourcer role is perfect for individuals who are excellent communicators, enthusiastic, sociable, team players who enjoy a fast paced varied role
Our Bristol office has been at the forefront of this development and is our centre of expertise with a 12 year track record having worked on over 65 offshore wind farms in countries such as the UK, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Taiwan and United States.
Our Personnel Coordinators develop a partnership with our professionals to help them find their next role.
You will work closely with our Account Managers to recruit and select potential professionals using various different mediums to reach the right audience. You will communicate with potential candidates regularly, updating them on project information, role specifics, key dates and answering any questions whilst being supported by our internal teams to give out the right details.
We are looking for someone that thrives on working closely with candidates, can build a pool of trusted qualified individuals that match our client’s requirements and enjoys a close team dynamic.
As a Personnel Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for your professionals working on the client projects. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Manage existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued and increased commitment.
- Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to meet needs of the project and identify further career development.
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment is essentia
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.