Process Engineer (Front End)
|Job reference nr.:||FS-100758|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2020|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Process Engineer (Front End) with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary experience?
The Senior/Lead Process Engineer will be involved in the development of front-end engineering activities during the concept, Pre-FEED and FEED stages of the projects.
Main duties/responsibilities of the job position include:
• Provide high quality concept and process engineering support for the ongoing and future developments;
• Work within front-end engineering teams to meet the client’s field development plans and to conceive, screen and develop alternative solutions;
• Carry out conceptual studies for projects including CAPEX and OPEX analysis as part of the conceptual study work;
• Prepare Concept Selection reports to document the concept selection, cost and execution strategy, as appropriate;
• Coordinate process design activities carried out by others (in-house or in other Saipem offices);
• Identify opportunities to optimise or de-bottleneck existing assets as required;
• Train and mentor junior engineers;
• Participate in tender preparation and development of fit-for-purpose competitive proposals.
Skills & Experience
• Degree in chemical / process engineering or equivalent;
• Significant Process Engineering experience within offshore oil and gas;
• Concept engineering and feasibility study experience;
• Gas processing and awareness in upstream developments;
• Competent user of process simulation software such as HYSYS;
• Experience of cost estimating tools such as Que$tor a benefit;
• Process/Technical Safety knowledge/experience a benefit including knowledge of 3rd Party Safety Studies, Ship Collision Studies, Dropped Object Studies, SSIV requirements,
• Strong competency in report writing and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good communication and organisational skills.
Should you be interested in the position of Process Engineer (Front End), please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Francis Stinchcombe, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number null