Process Safety Technical Authority
|Job reference nr.:||CL-084111|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||December 11, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Our client is looking for a Process Safety Technical Authority. The job is based in Singapore. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Offshore Marine team in Singapore.
- Provide technical authority advice on the arrangement of safety critical elements such as active fire protection escape routes, life saving appliances, fire and gas detector locations PAGA layout, hazardous area classification and schedule, HVAC D&IDs, risk assessments and process safety management, during BID/FEED projects, construction, commissioning and operation phase.
- Define, develop and maintain Company's Concepts, Philosophy, Procedures, and Guidance.
- Singaporeans & Singapore PRs to apply only
- More than 18 years of relevant experience in Technical Safety Engineering in Oil/Gas Sector
- Has prior experience working on FPSOs
- A Team player
Should you be interested in the position of Process Safety Technical Authority, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-084111