|Job reference nr.:||JY-130061|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Operations & Maintenance|
|Start date:||June 15, 2022|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
For one of our clients in The Hague we are looking for a candidate to fulfill the position of Project Assistant.
You will be the assistant to a newly set up team (15 FTE). Contacts take place both inside and outside the organization, for example with partners and the government. The activities are diverse in nature and often overlap on an average day.
As a project assistant you support the team of the project and the project manager.
But you will also be involved in:
- Setting up and maintaining the (digital) filing system for the Storage Asset team.
- Dealing with agenda management.
- Being the contact person for all IT matters (requests IT equipment for newcomers, etc.).
- A representative role for the team in accepting and handling telephone traffic, and receiving and guiding guests.
- Ensuring a quick and effective handling of questions and actions arising from all mail and telephone contact.
- Organizing meetings, plan appointments, arrange transport where necessary, reserve parking spaces and hotel stays.
- Education level: MBO-4
- Experience with projects
- Language: Fluent in English & Dutch
- Other: Self-starter, hands-on, flexible, well-organized, team player, adequate computer skills and stress resistant
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.