Project Certification Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||TS-097568|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Job duration:||7 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Wind. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Project Certification Engineer to work in Germany. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
- To take over administrative and coordination tasks for the department head and the department.
- To support the project certification managers’ tasks from the development through the realization to the handover to the operating and maintenance organization in all certification topics.
- To plan and coordinate certification activities for our Offshore Wind projects, and support and drive procurement and execution.
Your competencies include:
- A master's degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Initial experience with wind turbines type certification or project certification of offshore wind farms.
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourselves with the most important certification schemes such as EN 61400-22, IEC RE and the BSH Standard.
- Show enthusiasm for working in an international environment and have the ability to build good relationships with your stakeholders and position yourselves as an expert.
- Have good command of spoken and written English and German language. German as mother tongue is not a must.
- Needs to have a personality with “drive” to push forward tasks
16 September 2019 to 31 December 2019 with the possibility of a 6 months’ contract extension thereafter.
Monday to Friday. In average 8 hours per day.
Office location is in Hamburg, Germany.
Should you be interested in the position of Project Certification Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Theo Sacks, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number TS-097568