|Job reference nr.:||FS-100432|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
Project Engineers required for 2020 onwards for large scale cable installation projects.
- To manage and execute project's engineering activities (as described in the project plan and Work Method Statement) within the required time frame, budget and quality.
- Field engineering throughout offshore operations either on the main installation vessel (engineering assistance to operations/daily reporting/interface management) or based out of the clients office.
- Provide engineering/work preparation input for the Project Plan as well as drafting Project Method Statements to assist operations as well as tender processes.
- Co-ordination of the engineering activities with other disciplines/processes (such as purchasing department) and for monitoring progress, identifying deficiencies and initiating corrective actions as and when required.
- Manage and control the performance of engineering subcontractors and engineering activities related to fabricators/suppliers of specialised offshore equipment
- Supporting (civil) activities during operations at sea (field engineering role during operations at sea)
- Drafting Work Method Statements and other procedures to support operations at sea as well as the supply/transport/feeding of components to be installed.
- Developing in-house knowledge, expertise, standards and methods to carry out project-specific engineering calculations.
- Engineering throughout operations at sea (engineering support operations, planning and logistics coordination, daily progress reporting, interface management, implementation and method statements).
- Excellent internal and external communicator on operational and project management level
- Experience in marine construction activities and Offshore Wind experience
- Engineering Degree (BSc) or equivalent
- Offshore qualifications (if required to go offshore)
Should you be interested in the position of Project Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Francis Stinchcombe, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number null