Project Handover Specialist
|Job reference nr.:||SD-111839|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 2, 2020|
We are looking for a Project Handover Specialist for one of our clients within the wind industry. Do you match the criteria and available on short term? Then we are looking forward receiving your application!
The scope of work is set from the manufacturing stage until completion of trial operation and handover. The Project Handover Specialist ensures that the documentation during these phases is according the handover specifications of the company, regulatory requirements, permit conditions and other available conditions.
Roles, tasks and responsibilities:
- Alignment with internal stakeholders (Asset Management (ATF), Grid Field Operations (GFO) and Project Management Office (PMO);
- Create and implement together with the Project lead Hand Over, Document manager projects and Project manager land station internal instructions for site teams / construction site;
- Establish processes for early involvement of GFO in the technical documentation review;
- Responsible for QA processes for structuring and follow up of all site documentation form sub-contractors to have a correct as built documentation set and all test results from installation and commissioning are in place;
- Interdisciplinary way of working – considering what influence decisions have on other disciplines or later stages in the project e.g. for handover;
In particular, the following documents / processes have to be considered:
- Test and verification documentation / construction process (including accompanying documentation, if necessary documentation for the approval process, certificates, permits);
- Monitor construction completion documentation including all accompanying documentation for the desired phase;
- As Built process / red/blue marked documentation (control and carry out regular verification of the contractors documentation);
- Handover Documentation specification (control and carry out regular verification of the contractors handover documentation).
- You have completed at least a relevant education on Bachelor level and affinity with ICT;
- You have proven knowledge and experience (3 years +) of organizing handover documentation and information streams in complex project organizations preferable in the electrical engineering, civil construction and/or offshore field;
- You have good communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well;
- You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive, aware of different interest and capable of balanced judgment;
- You are able to present yourself towards internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge in one or more document management systems; experience with Think Project and SharePoint is an advantage;
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality';
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.