Project Lead HV System Integration Platform
|Job reference nr.:||MV-100079|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2020|
We are looking for a Project Lead HV System Integration Platform for the offshore wind industry in the Netherlands.
As 'Sub Project Lead High Voltage System Integration platform' you are responsible for the integration of high voltage equipment into the platforms for in the North Sea. As a team member you are supportive to the 'Sub Project Lead Commissioning' for commissioning the Grid Connection System of the future windfarms.
As 'Sub Project Lead High Voltage System Integration platform' you are reporting to the 'Project Lead System Integration' and are located in the department Large Projects Offshore.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for the coordination of detailed design, manufacturing and factory testing of the high voltage equipment to be integrated on the offshore transformer platform. This equipment consists among other things of 400 MVa Transformers and the Gas Insulated Switchgear.
- Responsible for the verification of compliance to the technical requirements and the quality of the high voltage equipment.
- Supervision on the interface alignment by the platform contractor towards the free issued items manufacturers.
- Supervision on the interface alignment by the platform contractor towards the free issued items manufacturers, - HV equipment delivery in the platform yard and - integration in the platform.
- Supportive to Project lead Land Station on the interface alignment by the land station contractor towards the free issued items manufacturers and integration in the land station.
- Supportive to the 'Sub Project Lead Commissioning' for preparing the Grid Connection System commissioning plans.
- Supportive to the 'Project Lead Offshore Wind Farm' for technical issues related to the party operating the offshore wind farm.
- To ensure compliance with requirements and goals set for SHE, time, cost, risk and quality.
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (10 years +) of high voltage commissioning.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (5 years +) of high voltage platform commissioning and offshore wind farm commissioning.
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality'.
- High level of assertiveness, initiative and independence as well as being a strong communicator and team player.
- You are capable to coordinate on the technical level between internal stakeholders (Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance, Dispatch) as external stakeholders (HV equipment manufacturers, platform contractor, cable contractor and wind farms).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Physical fitness and willingness to travel essential because of multiple visits to manufacturers, yards and offshore deployments.
- You have the certificates required for working offshore.
Should you be interested in the position of Project Lead HV System Integration Platform, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk, in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number MV-100079