Project Lead Platform
|Job reference nr.:||SD-108070|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||August 3, 2020|
For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Lead Platform. The project include the realization of an offshore platform, a transformer station on land (coupling point to the main grid) and the installation of two 220kv cables.
Do you have the experience of working on another offshore platform in a similar role? Please apply directly!
In this role you lead the platform tender team and report to the Project Director.
- Responsible for the tender preparation and the EU-tender of the offshore platform contract. The contract scope includes the design, construction, transport & installation and commissioning of the jacket and topside.
- Setting up and managing a dedicated project team, closely cooperating with other project leads in the team.
- Management of the interfaces with other contracts in close cooperation with the other project leads in the team.
- To ensure compliance with deadlines, costs, quality and HSE guidelines and documentation requirements
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marine Engineering or a comparable discipline
- extensive relevant experience with in leading construction and (electrical) offshore projects and in managing project teams with experts.
- You are cost conscious and commercially skilled.
- excellent communication and negotiation skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well.
- able to functionally manage, motivate and give direction to a team of professionals and you are a team player yourself.
- fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Should you be interested in the position of Project Lead Platform, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Sophie de Jong.