|Job reference nr.:||EL-126575|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine, Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||December 1, 2021|
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge in Singapore? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Singapore, Singapore for the position of Project Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that construction and field development activities are managed and delivered in an effective manner.
- Assist in developing appropriate organisational project capabilities.
- Liaises closely with the Engineering, Projects and Operations team to ensure the technical requirements of all activities are managed and delivered in accordance with business requirements and to maintain awareness of, and control exposure to, operational and commercial risk
- Take a lead role in developing the company’s capabilities and resources to sustainably position the company as a recognised project contractor
- Promote and adhere to the values of management responsibility and visible leadership
- Manage project personnel, 3rd parties and functional interfaces in accordance with the company’s values, goals and objectives
- Assignment of personnel to support all project activities including tendering
- Ensure compliance with Client contractual requirements in close liaison with the Proposals Manager.
- Serve as lead facilitator both internally and externally for construction and field development projects
- Develop company capability in project activities by developing internal resources and processes
- Encourage all reports to conduct all activities with due regard to the core values of the organisation
- Provide engineering and operational support within Client as required.
- Maintain awareness of, and control exposure to, all technical and commercial risks.
- Provide reports and management information to senior management and clients
- Required to work on site at project locations as dictated by operational requirements
- Report and discuss any competitor activity which may detract from Client achieving its objectives.
- Deliver consistent leadership in all areas of construction and field development project(s) including the provision of support to project personnel as required
- Ensure service delivery, in accordance with client and company expectation, within budgetary constraints, in a timely, accurate, safe and cost effective manner
- Identify, manage and mitigate all relevant project risk (including commercial risk) as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Provide support to existing and future clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure maintenance of effective client interfaces and negotiate with Clients regarding project specifications
- Quality assure work performed by the project team ensuring compliance with the required quality standards and alignment to all company policies and procedures
- Engage and communicate with senior management to ensure they understand current and possible future project activities and requirements
- Ensure line managers are aware of key issues and solutions
- Resource works appropriately and develop capability and performance within project teams
- Manage contractual issues arising with client and sub-contractors
- Reviews and ensure all deliverables are issued in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ensure all necessary engineering procedures and policies are developed along with necessary reviews, revision and updates
- If required ensure that all variations are captured and managed effectively.
- Deliver target revenue and EBITDA from new project activities
- Responsible, in close liaison with the Proposals Manager, for project budget, costs, cash flow and margin
- Optimise the utilisation of operational resources to ensure revenues and profitability are maximised.
- Provide accurate input for monthly forecasting and financial reporting
- Liaise directly with Clients and with regional finance team to ensure all technical queries on sales invoices are resolved efficiently and credit terms are observed
- Ensure effective utilisation of ERP system (Navision)
- Assist in developing and delivering reliable forecasts, budgets and business plans.
- Understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance e.g. gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads etc.
Business Development and Acquisition
- Position the company, by engaging in structured business development activities, as a recognised project contractor
- Liaise effectively with the Business Development Manager and Proposals Manager to identify and develop business opportunities within the projects market sector. Develop target opportunities into prospects
- Assist in the preparation of quotations and tenders and submissions as required in liaison with the Proposals Manager
- Develop and maintain an extensive network of industry contacts. Promote the business and maintain a high profile
- Increase the company’s involvement with existing clients ensuring penetration at appropriate levels.
- Provide expertise on technical and commercial issues to ensure maximum possible conversion ratio from quotes to orders
- As required provide input / support to tendering and business development activities
- Develop and make presentations as necessary, both internally and externally.
- Actively participate and support the integration of company businesses across the region, culturally and within job function
- Degree in Engineering or Naval Architecture
- Past experience in installation/decommissioning of at least 3 floater projects
- Substantial experience in engineering & subsea installation
- Project management experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Experienced in managing multiple faced paced engineering projects
- Good planning and organisational skills
- High level of communication skills in both written and verbal
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to balance competing priorities, complex situations and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate proven leadership and consensus building skills.
- Independent and focused with the ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Organised and efficient.
- Personable, able to engender support and co-operation at all levels.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Commitment to HSE and in particular safety and assurance.
- Commitment to HR Practice and adherence to HR processes and policies.
- Actively maintain own competence and continuous professional /personal development.
- Actively promote and display Client’s behavioural competencies as per the Personal Performance
- Planning form.
- Actively promote and display Client’s values.
- Competent MS Office Suite User and Microsoft Project
- Be able to think creatively and strategically and to successfully mediate and negotiate with individuals and groups internally and externally.
- A strategic thinker with an eye for details and ability to multi-task/work under pressure to make sound decisions.
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment, able to work under pressure, able to finish assigned work on time.
- Excellent written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.