|Job reference nr.:||RA-091052|
|Discipline Category:||Construction & Infrastructure|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||August 5, 2019|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you looking for the next frontier in marine and Land Environment? We are recruiting for the position of Project Manager right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
Full time (Permanent)
My client's office in Portchester, UK delivers a number of key services supporting projects in both the marine and land environment and our Geophysical department are currently looking for the right candidate to join the team as a Project Manager.
As a Project Manager you are responsible and accountable for the delivery of projects. The prime responsibility is to ensure both an effective and efficient execution of the agreed work in such a way that the QHSE, technical, commercial and contractual requirements are met. You will be managing offshore projects utilizing specialist survey vessels and equipment in a global market.
The duties and responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
- To plan, organize, control, co-ordinate, lead, motivate to achieve optimal balance between cost, time, quality, benefit and risk in marine geophysical projects;
- To support the development of a positive safety culture;
- To develop project documentation including project execution plans;
- To monitor project budgets, schedules and performance against KPI’s;
- To supervise and motivate project teams;
- To communicate with clients, internal partners, and sub-contractors;
- To support the tendering process;
- To support and promote a Team culture.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are looking for candidates who are excellent, reliable and efficient. We require first class communicators that adopt a proactive and systematic approach with a competitive attitude.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. level in an industry associated discipline;
- Marine experience is highly preferable;
- Geophysical/Hydrography experience is highly preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written);
- The work will involve business travel.
Should you be interested in the position of Project Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Reza Amin, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RA-091052