|Job reference nr.:||TS-103939|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||February 24, 2020|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Proposal Manager right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
- Working closely with the Business Development Director to manage client enquiries from initial contact, throughout all stages of qualification until ultimate contract award.
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating effectively with key resources (engineers, procurement, costing, and suppliers).
- Ensuring early engagement with internal and external resources for adherence to deliverables and work plans, agreeing responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage preparation and completion of proposal documents, inclusive of client specific technical, financial and commercial information and terms.
- Defining concepts and budgets in line with procurement and engineering.
- Act as document controller, ensuring a high-quality proposal document is completed on time and in compliance with client requirements.
- Managing several proposals, resource allocating in line with overall company objectives to ensure all proposals are delivered to the client on time.
- Maintaining a master project register and bid tracker to ensure all enquiries are captured and recorded appropriately using client templates/tools/procedures.
- Responsible for continuous review and improvement of the bid procedure.
- Facilitate internal weekly bid team meetings and tender kick off sessions at the start of the tendering process
- Good problem solver with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Natural multitasker with the ability to adapt to evolving circumstances.
- Critical thinking and ability to work autonomously.
- Commercially aware.
- Ability to work within multi discipline projects.
- Ability to summarise data and present it in a concise format.
- Able to systematically break down work and products and organise them into coherent grouping structures, culminating in defined deliverables.
- Experience in MS Office Packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project).
- Knowledge of MRP Systems is desirable.
- Knowledge or experience in the offshore, oilfield or marine industries would be desirable but not essential.
- Ideally 3 year’s minimum experience within a tendering department of a technical company.
- Experience of preparing progress reports and monthly progress updates.
- Experience of coordinating multiple projects.
- Capable of working within a pressurised environment.
- Broad experience of numerical methods of project analysis. Understanding of their effects and limitations is desirable.
Should you be interested in the position of Proposal Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Theo Sacks, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number null