QA-QC Class Flag Coordinator
|Job reference nr.:||AR-135803|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2022|
We are looking for a fulltime QA-QC Coordinator for our client.
Our client has jack-ups in operations and focuses on the crewing of personnel in Africa and International Waters.
Location: Amsterdam area.
Your responsibilities and tasks as QA-QC Coordinator:
- Assist DPA and Marine Superintendents for implementation of ISM/ISO, to amend & update the SMS, SOPEP, SSP Manual, to close NC’s, follow the Internal Audits and prepare the Fleet Circulars.
- Communicate with flag & class regarding Audits, Registration of vessels and Surveys.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, Certificates, drawings, plans.
- Organize Documents in Hard Copies and Soft Copies, preparing filing system.
- Download and maintain the records for latest Flag/IMO/IMCA Circulars, NTM’s, LRIT Reports and forward to ships.
- Maintain and track records for monthly ISM papers.
- Carrying out the “SSAS” test and communicate with flags (SVG and DGS).
- Prepare annual Audit Plan for office and vessel.
- Track a record for surveys and certification and follow up for the renewal.
- Keep log of all outgoing and incoming correspondence.
Who are you?
- You’re are real team player, good multi tasker and know what to give priority with your tasks.
- You have problem-solving skills and pay attention to details.
What do you need to have?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in shipping Company
- You’ve excellent writing, verbal, and technical communication skills in English
- You maintain quality and have the ability to work in a cordial friendly manner in accordance with standard operating procedures
- You have good computer skills and are able to work within multi-cultural environment
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.