|Job reference nr.:||EL-115523|
|Job category:||Dredging, Management & QC, Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||April 1, 2021|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Dredging;Management & QC;Marine Environmental. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of QA/QC Engineer to work in Singapore. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site.
- Carry out quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors coordinate testing on site and outside.
- Coordinate with Clients representative on all quality matters.
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Conduct site quality inspections.
- Prepare all quality control documentation including for as-built hand over.
- Prepare and issue nonconformance reports and follow up on remedial action.
- Conduct materials quality control.
- Follow up on laboratory test.
- Implement the approved site QC Plan.
- Prepare site QC technical submittals to the client.
- Prepare and submit test reports.
- Be involved the QA/QC site weekly meetings with projects subcontractors and QC personnel.
- Carry out inspection and text programs.
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Bachelor/master’s degree in industrial engineering, Civil Engineering
- Posses 2-5 years of experience in project, preferably on Civil works
- Skilful in process management
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR is preferred due to COVID travel restriction
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.