|Job reference nr.:||TS-096610|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||September 23, 2019|
|Job duration:||5 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Are you looking for the next frontier in QHSE? We are recruiting for the position of QC Inspector right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
We are searching for two consultants who will be working as QC inspector for wind turbine nacelle manufacturing in
Perform quality inspections at Siemens nacelle manufacturing site in Cuxhaven, Germany.
Technical education relevant for the subject mater
Minimum 3 years professional experience and experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry will be an advantage.
Certificate of skill incl. validity of certificate shall be forwarded upon request.
Duration: 23 September 2019 to 07 February 2020 with option to
extend for 3 months.
- Working in a shift rotation system
- Early shift: Monday to Friday from 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM (incl. 1 h for breaks
- Late shift: Monday to Friday from 01:00 PM to 10:00 PM (incl. 1 h for breaks)
- Night shift: 8 hours from Tuesday to Friday, plus 8 hour day shift on Saturday
- Depending on Siemens manufacturing plan, the above shift rotation system is subject to change!
- Consultant should preferably live in the Cuxhaven area
Work location: Cuxhaven, Germany (Expect 1-2 travel days per month to Hamburg, ESK and Brande Denmark)
Should you be interested in the position of QC Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Theo Sacks, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number TS-096610