|Job reference nr.:||JP-093090|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||September 1, 2019|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We have an excellent opportunity for a QHSE Advisor to join our client on a permanent basis, based in Aberdeen.
The QHSE Advisor will be responsible for all matters related to QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) and direct the QHSE division by providing guidance to ensure all regulatory standards and company policies are followed and advise senior management to guarantee effective QHSE support to the business.
- Provision of advice to managers and staff on all aspects of QHSE company policy and legislative requirements.
- Participation in both internal and external audits.
- Travel to offshore location to conduct site visit/ audit.
- Evaluation and maintenance of existing QHSE management system and the implementation of improvement.
- Liaison with certifying bodies, clients and enforcement agencies over regular QHSE system audit.
- Implementation and communication of the company’s QHSE programmes.
- Investigation of incidents to identify root cause and improvement.
The successful candidate will hold a NEBOSH General Certificate qualification (or equivalent), have a minimum 10 years QHSE management systems experience. They will have accumulated a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Offshore Drilling, auditing qualifications and experience, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information. Must have Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Creativity, Planning, Listening and interpersonal skills.
Should you be interested in the position of QHSE Advisor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Diane Hewitt, Account Manager in Aberdeen, United Kingdom stating reference number JP-093090