|Job reference nr.:||JP-099634|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||January 6, 2020|
At the moment we have a vacancy for of QHSE Coordinator/Officer (perm position). Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Our client owns and operates a growing fleet of offshore marine support vessels, mainly in the European offshore wind industry. These vessels are used to transfer personnel safe and in a comfortable environment to their offshore destination. Focus on safety has the highest priority in the operation. You can find this view throughout the whole organization.
Now they are looking for QHSE Coordinator/Officer who has the same purpose and view.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Maintenance of safety and operations departments databases
- Document controls for ISM and ISPS
- Logging and tracking of audit and inspection reports
- Collecting of data
- Distribution of documents to vessels and shore bases (safety alerts, marine advisories, ISM and ISPS documentation etc.)
- Assist in providing documentation to Port agents, suppliers and ship chandlers
- Prepare vessel audit closeout reports
- Maintaining vessel training records
- Producing and distributing client and company safety statistics
- Preparing power point presentations
- General administrative support for the safety and operations departments
- Administrative experience and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Qualification/experience in Health and Safety
Should you be interested in the position of QHSE Coordinator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number JP-099634