QHSE Site Representative
|Job reference nr.:||SL-125786|
|Job category:||QHSE, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||November 1, 2021|
We are looking for a QHSE Site Representative who are currently located in Taiwan.
- To assist and support the Project HSE Representative with the goal to become an independent HSE Site Representative.
- Verification and stimulation that project activities are carried out in a safe and sound manner as per relevant Q & HSE procedures, that all required QHSE-related precautions are taken.
- Maintain a working relationship with Subcontractor site QHSE representatives.
- Personnel working for the project are informed with regard to relevant QHSE matters.
- To preparing and execute QHSE inspections and audits for the project and on the yard.
- To report the progress and status of QHSE (related) activities.
- To assist with proper preparation of Job Safety Analysis / Risk Assessment for the project.
- To ensure correct QHSE incident reporting is conducted and participate in incident investigations.
- To investigate report and close-out all incidents related to the project and carry out root cause analysis where required.
- To develop and maintain QHSE Project deliverables.
- To promote the QHSE awareness and improve QHSE culture with all personnel at the yard.
- To assist and advise Yard / Project personnel on QHSE matters
- To liaise with and advise the Project Liaison manager, Yard Site Representative and Project HSE representative during the duration of the project of the executed and planned HSE activities.
- Acting HSE Site Representative in case there is no Project HSE Representative on site.
- To suspend and correct any unsafe work in progress and to report directly to the HSE advisor / Marshalling Yard manager.
- To ensure that substandard conditions and equipment are corrected.
- To initiate and conduct QHSE meetings and on the job QHSE training.
- To report to the Project Liaison manager and Project HSE advisor in cases when no satisfactory solution can be achieved on location.
- Unrestricted access to all project disciplines, subcontractors, vendors, and other project places to carry-out audits and/ or investigations
- To report findings to Project Liaison manager, Project HSE advisor, Marshaling Yard manager
- To ensure that QHSE matters required are incorporated in project plans and subsequently implemented.
Training and Educational Level
- MVK/ NEBOSH diploma for Health and Safety management
- ISO 9001 / ISM (Lead) Auditor
- ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 auditor
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing. Taiwanese / Mandarin would be a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in offshore construction / Marine projects as QHSE professional
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.