Quality Engineer - Cables
|Job reference nr.:||MV-103368|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||April 27, 2020|
We are looking for a Quality Engineer - Cables, based in Germany. Our client is a worldwide leading company, active within the area of cables and maintenance to the offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries. They are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude.
As Quality Engineer you provide guidance and advice in regard to the effective management of quality assurance and quality control and you deliver quality management and improvement support to all projects and functions within the designated area of responsibility.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Focal point for all quality matters on designated projects
- Ensure compliance with all Quality and Quality related policies, process and procedures
- Interface with colleagues in Quality to coordinate the local Quality services and provide advice
- Perform Supplier risk / criticality assessments
- Support the audit/assessment programme
- Track non-conformities, pro-actively close them out, identifying corrective action requirements, etc.
- Support documentation review and approval – ITPs, traceability processes, As-built documentation, etc.
- Responsible for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of a compliant Project Quality Plan to the assigned projects
- Where required liaise with the Client and Suppliers on Quality matters
- Track project Quality performance and trends, and report on a monthly basis
- Support the tracking of cost of loss, investigation, and reporting in the designated area
- Ensure HSEQ capitalises from Lessons Learned and is performed in accordance with best practice
- Provides support and input to tendering process
- Previous experience in cable manufacturing and in a Quality role is required
- Qualification in Quality Management or a graduate degree with a technical background
- Qualified and experienced Auditor
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the subsea or offshore environment, with a first experience in the Quality discipline
Should you be interested in the position of Quality Engineer - Cables, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk.