|Job reference nr.:||KM-137685|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||August 11, 2022|
|Job duration:||3 weeks|
Atlas Professionals are currently recruiting for a Radio Operator for ASAP until 1st September for offshore Denmark.
· Providing clerical/administrative support to the OIM as required, co-ordinating crew changes by helicopter and boats, maintaining an up to date personnel on board and room assignment lists, where applicable.
· Preparing timesheets for personnel on board in accordance with payroll procedures.
· Assisting in the operation of the MODU by operating the installation radio and communication equipment.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the MODU to ensure safe and efficient conduct of operations, attaining and maintaining a professional working relationship with the client reps.
· Assisting with all communication and reporting details as required.
· Maintaining a continuous radio watch on emergency frequencies if required.
· Maintaining radio contact with helicopter and shipping traffic, maintaining the GMDSS log as per legislative requirements, being fully conversant with emergency procedures as laid out in the company emergency procedures manual.
· Assisting with inspection and maintenance of equipment in radio room and radio equipment throughout the MODU.
· Ensuring the work areas and stores are maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times and ensuring personal safety equipment is maintained in a safe and satisfactory condition.
BOSIET / FOET with CA-EBS
Dangerous Goods by Air Awareness
CAA Radio License
Applicable Flag State License – Radio Operator
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.