|Job reference nr.:||LC-132922|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are currently looking for a Radio Operator to mobilize to various installations within the North Sea
· Providing clerical/administrative support to the OIM as required, co-ordinating crew changes by helicopter and boats, maintaining an up to date personnel on board and room assignment lists, where applicable.
· Preparing timesheets for personnel on board in accordance with payroll procedures.
· Assisting in the operation of the MODU by operating the installation radio and communication equipment.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the MODU to ensure safe and efficient conduct of operations, attaining and maintaining a professional working relationship with the client reps.
· Assisting with all communication and reporting details as required.
· Maintaining a continuous radio watch on emergency frequencies if required.
Offshore Meteorological Observation
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.