RC Specialist - NR10 QP/ ANP Metering
|Job reference nr.:||JL-129595|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 1, 2022|
Looking for a permanent job as Certification Specialist in Brazil? Atlas Professionals in Singapore, Singapore is always looking for new Offshore Marine professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of RC Specialist - NR10 QP/ ANP Metering.
Work Location: Brazil
Work Duration: 1 year Contract
Expected Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Manage and lead FPSO Project pertaining to Brazilian authorities’ requirement from design approval, construction, onshore commissioning, trials, offloading handing over to Operations Department.
- Be the focal point during audits and ensure that all relevant documents were ready for authorities’ reviews.
- Liaise with Vendors/Leads and other stakeholders to ensure that Regulatory items were done as per schedule.
- Reports functionally to Project Regulatory Compliance Manager and provide coverage during absence.
- Identify, review and implement regulatory and legislative requirement for inclusion into project design and specification
- Formulate Regulatory Compliance Plan, Permitting Plan and tracking lists
- Point of contact with Client Representative for the Metering scope.
- Interface with stakeholders for acquisition of necessary documentation for the Dossier compilation
- Execute Regulatory and Permitting Plans and Matrices and expedite follow up actions
- Be the Qualified Professional as per NR 10 (electrical requirements).
- Report progress to Regulatory Manager, Planner and Client
- Handing over of certificates, permits, licenses and consents to Operations
- Follow-up and monitor Contractor schedule and progress and ensure any deviation is mitigated by corrective action coordinated with YP team.
- Provide input to weekly/monthly progress reporting and other relevant status information as needed.
- Participate in audits and review processes as necessary.
- Perform audits /Inspections and documentation review to anticipate any punches
- Report quality related problems and HSSE hazards or deficits within their area to the QHSSE department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineer with CREA (Brazil Engineering counsel Certification)
- Good to have PMP or Project Management course certificate
- NR 10 Qualified Professional experience.
- Require to have Electrical and instrumentation knowledge.
- Proficiency in Portuguese (Brazilian) and English language (Well Spoken and written) - Brazilian Native speaker Preferred
- Possesses good working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Word and Excel
- Able to travel overseas when required during employment (Singapore/ China/ Dubai)
- Brazilian preferred due to COVID Travel restrictions
- Commercial Focus
- Functional Know-How
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Communication and Team Player: Shall have excellent verbal and written language skills
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Accountability for Results
- Personal Development
- Open and positive
- Adaptable accountable and goal-oriented
- Decisive with problem-solving abilities
- Organized and meticulous
- Pro-activeness and positive
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.