Recording Equipment Auditor
|Job reference nr.:||NP-084872|
|Discipline Category:||Seismic & Electromagnetic|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 22, 2019|
|Schedule:||28 Days On / 28 Days Off|
|Job location:||Russian Federation|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Recording Equipment Auditor.
We are going to start a new Onshore Seismic projects (by explosive means) in Russia next year.
We would act as Client Representatives and will be responsible for HSE and Geological Data Supervision of a Seismic Contractor.
- Location – Russia
- Role – Client representative/Senior HSSE & Operations QC
- Client – major Operator in O&G sphere
- The Geophysical Equipment Auditor shall inspect and QC all geophysical equipment and the recording instrument according to the instrument manufacturing specifications and the Technical Specifications as described in the seismic contract.
- The auditor is expected to be acquainted with the commonly used geophysical recording equipment and shall carry out the audits in accordance to international practices.
- The Auditor will produce a final report within four (4) weeks of completion of the audit
- In case the equipment is not accepted the auditor shall provide recommendations on actions .
- Minimum 5 years of experience of conducting technical audits of Sercel or equivalent recording systems
- Minimum one technical audit carried out on a seismic project outside RF
- English and Russian( from basic knowledge)
- Higher education diploma in electronics, mechanical engineering or equivalen
In case of interest, please provide me with:
- Your updated CV in English (and in Russian - if its possible) - word format (with clearly indicated experience of conducting technical audits of Sercel or equivalent recording systems)
- Higher diploma
- Certificates of technical education from manufacturer of geophysical equipment (Sercel, Schlumberger or others)