|Job reference nr.:||RM-129413|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Operations & Maintenance, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||February 7, 2022|
|Job location:||United States|
Atlas Professionals - Houston currently have an open vacancy for a Recruiter to join the team in as soon as possible. We are open to consider candidates without a recruitment background for this role. The ideal candidate would have customer facing experience and/or office experience.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Recruiting, selecting Professionals from the outer circle.
• Evaluating and developing Professionals from the inner circle during the period the contracted Professionals is not on order.
• Using various media to attract potential Professionals.
• Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents.
Within the assigned business lines the Personnel Coordinator is accountable for:
• Managing existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued utilisation and increased commitment.
• Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
• Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents, including notes of dialogues and meetings.
Tracking personnel utilisation and ensuring Account Managers are informed.
• Timely flagging of needs of training or education to ensure compliance and possibilities to further career development.
• Frequent appraisals of the contracted Professional.
• Participating in exhibitions and business meeting with Account Managers.
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
• Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
• Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to clients for contract / employment.
• Preparing CV’s and correspondence to assist Account Managers in the sales process.
• Occasional administration duties will include contract and travel arranging, database updates and CV writing.
• General support to Account Managers in the sales process, which may include client contact.
- Previous customer facing/service experience.
- Previous office based experience - preferred but not essential.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.