Regulatory Compliance Specialist - NR13 QP
|Job reference nr.:||JL-129545|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine, QHSE|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 1, 2022|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Offshore Marine? We are recruiting for the position of Regulatory Compliance Specialist (NR13 QP) right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Singapore, Singapore to review.
Work Location: Brazil
Work Duration: 1 year Contract
Expected Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Guide and lead FPSO Project Teams pertaining to Brazilian authorities’ requirement during project execution phases and handing over to Operations Department.
- Ensure that the construction and commissioning requirements under its coordination task (Particularly NR 13 dossiers) for FPSO and Project were executed correctly and highlight in a timely manner any non-compliances.
- Pro-actively intervene during yard construction to anticipate regulatory non-compliances.
- Reports functionally to Project Regulatory Compliance Manager and provide coverage during absence.
- Lead and manage acquisitions of required certificates and documents required by the Regulator
- Ensure Regulator required plans, documents and reports are submitted for review
- Evaluate Regulator or Regulatory Consultant comments and identify high-impact comments
- Assign disciplines /Champion/expedite closure of Regulator or Regulatory Consultant comments
- Liaise with Package Managers to monitor equipment and modules' compliance status
- Be the Qualified Professional as per NR 13 Requirements (Piping and pressure vessels)
- Report progress to Regulatory Manager, Planner and Client
- Handing over of dossiers certificates, permits, licenses and consents to Operations
- Follow-up and monitor Contractor schedule and progress and ensure any deviation is mitigated by corrective action coordinated with YP team.
- Provide input to weekly/monthly progress reporting and other relevant status information as needed.
- Assist in regulatory audit preparation and monitor closure of audit findings from consultants/authority.
- Perform audits /Inspections and documentation review to anticipate any punches
- Review P&IDs, documentations and folders to define the necessary NR 13 Equipment lists
- Coordinate with the team the NR 13 inspections including, but not limited to all the necessary preparations.
- Report quality related problems and HSSE hazards or deficits within their area to the QHSSE department
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Naval or Material Engineer with CREA (Brazil Engineering counsel Certification)
- Completed 1 FPSO / MODU project
- Good to have PMP or Project Management course certificate
- Experience in Asset integrity or maintenance coordination role
- NR 13 Qualified Professional experience.
- Proficiency in Portuguese (Brazilian) and English language (Well Spoken and written) - Brazilian Native speaker Preferred
- Able to travel overseas when required during employment (Singapore/ China/ Dubai)
- Possesses good working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Word and Excel
- Commercial Focus
- Functional Know-How
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Communication and Team Player: Shall have excellent verbal and written language skills
- Analysis & Problem Solving skills
- Accountability for Results
- Personal Development
- Open and positive
- Adaptable accountable and goal-oriented
- Decisive with problem-solving abilities
- Organized and meticulous
- Pro-activeness and positive
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.