|Job reference nr.:||QV-113506|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||February 1, 2021|
Stimwell Services Limited operates the Island Patriot Stimulation Vessel, which operates in the North Sea, with the majority of work currently being located in the Norwegian sector. When conducting work offshore, the vessel usually approaches the rig/platform where a coflexip hose is lifted and hung off the side of the rig/platform and then 3 inch 1502 Weco (temporary lines and valves, etc.) iron is connected from the side of the rig up to the well head.
The rig crew are flown by Helicopter ahead of the Vessel’s arrival to rig up the 3 inch lines (and in some cases operate a winch located on the platform to pull the coflexip hose while the vessel remains at 50m from the platform) and co-ordinate the operations with the Company man, as well as the other Service companies providing coil tubing, well test services and so on.
- Pre job – review rig up drawings and communicate with StimWell Services team.
- Consider safety aspects and plan ahead of time.
- Attend online meeting to discuss the work scope.
- Records and disseminates accident and incident information and statistics.
- Conduct rig based, and work closely with the Customer’s Representative as liaison between StimWell Services and the Customer as well.
During the Job (offshore):
- Attend morning call when possible
- Co-ordination and working with the Company man and other service crews on the platform to complete the rig up (and secure with restraintants) in a safe and efficient manner (according to the line diagram).
- Has sufficient knowledge to grease and replace (seals) and in some few cases re pack the iron offshore.
- Scan the incoming iron upon arrival at the platform (and confirm with iron on manifest) and scan out going iron (in each container) and e-mail to town.
- Follow safety procedures (on the platform) and in particular when handling iron (the equipment weighs around 25 Kg and will require manual handling)
- Review work methods, procedures and processes and discuss with team offshore and onshore.
- Document all activities in a daily job log and e-mail to office.
- Communicate with Vessel personnel and other team members (from other services companies on platform) and of course the Company man.
- Perform to the Quality Standards set by the Company.
- Maintains a co-operative, motivated and successful team.
- Effectively conducts self and crew in such a manner as to assure customer satisfaction.
- Operate a winch on the platform (in some cases) to reel in the coflexip hose which will be on DP some 50 m away from the platform
- Report leaks during operation and any other incidents (HSE)
- Lessons learnt and recommend improvement.
- Carry out online training (Stimwell Services will provide).
- Personnel should have completed offshore Survival Course, such as a BOSIET / FOET with Norwegian Escape Chute Training (suitable for Norwegian Waters).
- An Offshore Medial Certificate (suitable for Norwegian Waters).
- A minimum of two years’ experience (ideally four years) working offshore in a Supervisory role, rigging up temporary high pressure lines, valves, etc. (Iron).
- Will be expected to make manual lifts of up to 25 Kg.
- Good spoken / written English skills as will be responsible for communicating with Company man and Vessel during operations.
- Is able to work in a team, with the Company man and other Service companies.
- Able to provide his/ her own Laptop for sending and receiving e-mail when offshore.
Training course provided by StimWell Services:
- Use of scanner for scanning incoming and outgoing iron from the offshore location.
- Container packing and securing of iron for save transportation in accordance with NORSOK guidance.
- Online well control and completion courses.
- Online communication skills.
- Winch (platform) training
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.