|Job reference nr.:||JS-104043|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||March 1, 2020|
|Schedule:||5 Weeks On / 5 Weeks Off|
|Job location:||International Waters|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Marine. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Rigger Foreman to work in International Waters. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
As Rigger Foreman you will be managed and supervised by the Shift Foreman. You will lead your team and supervise the execution of work on deck:
- You are responsible for implementing offshore construction activities in a safe manner, in accordance with clients procedures and in collaboration with the supervisor;
- You will organise and guide the designated rigging and construction works;
- You will lead a team assigned to you
- You pass on instructions to the Crane Operators;
- You have the authority and responsibility to interrupt and remedy all unsafe situations.
- A vocational or bachelor diploma in a relevant subject;
- Additional training in rigging & slinging;
- Affinity with the offshore industry and heavy lift projects;
- Offshore experience with executing and supervising large on-site construction works;
- Preferably 2 years' experience as Rigger Foreman or Deck Foreman / Bosun in an offshore environment;
- An excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
Should you be interested in the position of Rigger Foreman, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Jaap Scheffer, Account Manager in Urk, The Netherlands.