|Job reference nr.:||RA-097997|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Survey & Construction|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 8, 2019|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Looking for a permanent job as Risk Engineer in United Kingdom? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Offshore Survey & Construction professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Risk Engineer.
Reporting to the Risk Management and Business Process Reengineering Manager, the Risk Engineer will support the Project Manager in applying and coordinating risk management activities throughout the project life cycle in accordance with Corporate procedures.
The Risk Engineer is responsible for implementing the risk management process on the project with particular focus on the following
• Review the Contract to establish the risk management requirements.
• Ensure that risk management activities align with the Project Management process and compliant with any legal and regulatory requirements.
• Develop and maintain the Project Risk Management Plan.
• Issue the Golden Rules Conformity Report as required by the Project Manager.
• Educate other project team members in all aspects project risk management.
• Lead risk management activities on the project including risk identification, assessment and reviews.
• Liaise with Risk Owners and other project team members to define and assess risks, develop response strategies and follow up on agreed actions.
• Coordinate with and provide input to the Project Planner for Schedule Risk Analysis, as required.
• Prepare the Risk Register and upload it to the Saipem Web Portal.
• Ensure that data stored in the system is up-to-date and accurate.
• Issue Project Risk Report to BU-IRM and as required by the Project Manager.
• Ensure that the project reporting and milestones are met both from time and quality perspectives.
• Capture and transfer knowledge gained from one project to another to ensure continuous development in real time.
• Lead in the improvement of department and project performance.
• Other duties in assistance of the Department Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Self-motivated, flexible and willing to take the initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Ability to establish and meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritise.
• Ability to work under pressure in an environment, which expects high levels of confidentiality.
• Proficient in main MS Office Suite programs with good knowledge of Excel.
• Knowledge of Project Planning and associated tools.
• Degree in a main engineering discipline – Masters preferred.
Should you be interested in the position of Risk Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Reza Amin, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RA-097997