|Job reference nr.:||LC-132650|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 4, 2022|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Roustabout with one of the clients of the office in Aberdeen, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary experience?
· Assisting the Crane Operator with the rigging and movement of equipment on deck and to/from support vessels.
· Maintaining, cleaning and washing of the rig including chipping and painting.
· Providing fire watch duties and flagging operations.
· Filling in as a relief worker for the drill crew when needed.
· Storing and retrieving supplies, equipment and tools.
· Providing assistance to the Mechanic, Electrician or Welder as and when required.
· Loading / offloading all kinds of lifts from / to supply vessels.
· Housekeeping and washing of decks.
Candidates must hold previous offshore experience as a roustabout and hold the following certificates; FOET/BOSIET, CA EBS, MIST, OGUK Medical, Shoulder Measurements and Banksman Stage 1/3/4. HERTM and OERTM are desirable.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.