Roustabout (UK BASED)
|Job reference nr.:||BA-134620|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||December 1, 2022|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is currently looking for UK Based Roustabouts for various jobs across the North Sea, some experience is desired and all Certs are mandatory (See Job Requirements)
· Assisting the Crane Operator with the rigging and movement of equipment on deck and to/from support vessels.
· Maintaining, cleaning and washing of the rig including chipping and painting.
· Providing fire watch duties and flagging operations.
· Filling in as a relief worker for the drill crew when needed.
· Storing and retrieving supplies, equipment and tools.
· Providing assistance to the Mechanic, Electrician or Welder as and when required.
· Loading / offloading all kinds of lifts from / to supply vessels.
· Housekeeping and washing of decks.
· Relieve floor men for tea / lunch breaks
· Mixing of chemicals for preparing mud / brine
· Painting of decks and equipment
· Hook up / down temporary flow lines for circulation
· Preventive maintenance of rig equipment and cranes
· Assist in shale shaker man, rig electricians and motor man
· Bunkering of diesel and chemicals from boats
· Working safely manual handling.
· Working at heights.
· Helicopter and helideck safety.
· Banks man slinging (using hoisting equipment).
Banksman Slinger 1,3 or 4, BOSIET/FOET (Survival), MIST, OGUK MEDICAL, SHOULDER MEASUREMENTS
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.