|Job reference nr.:||LS-117572|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||May 24, 2021|
|Job duration:||4 months|
|Schedule:||2 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Safety Coach with one of the clients of the office in Stavanger, Norway. It’s a temporary position in Norway. Do you have the necessary experience?
- Complete weekly HSE report and HSE handover report
- Participate in SJAs, tool-box talks and daily meetings
- Participate in contractor routine inspections on the FPSO to prevent that no unnecessary incidents may occur
- Assist in identifying hazardous conditions and hazardous work practices and contribute to elimination of these factors together with the crew and reduce the risk acceptance level
- Perform spot checks of chemical inventory vs. discharge permit
- Identify main areas of concern onboard and contribute to find constructive solution to improve HSE performance
- Contribute to increasing personnel awareness of risks so that they can make their own risk assessment before as well as during the performance of work
- Contribute to safety work by following up and stimulating use of Vår Energi Management System
- Fully support the Vår Energi in the continued operation of any behavioral based observation system and other HSE related campaigns, encouraging active participation among all personnel on the FPSO
- Continue to further develop and maintain a ‘HSE Culture’ onboard the FPSO
- Ensure high focus on cold climate operations in terms of implementation of relevant procedures and exposure of personnel to wind chill activities
- Support investigation and participate to Service Company/Contractors audit
- Bachelor/Master degree in relevant subjects
- Preferably 5 years of experience within engineering and/or technical safety of fixed or floating offshore installations, including mobile offshore units.
- Communication skills, ability to train others in a constructive manner. High personal integrity.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.